Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Wouldn't Say Regret,...But Hot Diggity!!!

Once upon a time when I was a Junior in high school I had a principle that urged me to apply at a bunch of different schools because he thought a change of scenery might do me well. One of the schools I applied and later got accepted to was ASU. I am pretty sure any body that is willing to spend on out of state tuition and meets the requirements can get into ASU as it is the biggest University in the country, but I was very intrigued by the warm weather and the prospects of spending 4 years in Tempe. I decided to go to Milwaukee and although I loved my time there, still am very close with a lot of people I met there, and probably wouldn't have a child had I not went there. I still come across links like this and wonder what I was thinking not heading west for a few years. Nothing like some Pac 10 poon! LINKAGE

No comments: