Thursday, August 12, 2010

Set Your DVR's Rex Ryan Is Must See TV

I have spent the last two weeks watching the last two seasons of HBO's hit show Hard Knocks which takes you inside and NFL training camp, raw and uncut. It is a great show, I mean you really get to see how hard these guys work, how tough it is to play football at the highest level, and you also get to learn some of the lesser know nuances of the game. Well this season they are going inside the Jets camp, and I have to say it was freaking awesome. If you have any interest in football or fatass coaches that like to use the F-bomb, you need to check this out. Rex Ryan steals the first episode, you can get a little NSFW tease below, and I fully expect this to be a theme of the season. I believe Hard Knocks is schedule for 8 1 hour episodes so set your DVR and thank me later.

No comments: