Thursday, September 25, 2008


Fuck! Yo Gallardo makes his first start after he wrecks his knee during the beginning of May, Braun waives his dong in the face of the Pirates in extra inning and boocockee's all over the the face of the Pirates. This pudgy white boy couldn't be any happier. I dont care what this game meant or the rest of the season. I just love to see Braun get out of his shitty diaper(I lied this was a huge win for the WC). Man I am fucking jookin'and jivin' right now. FUUUUUUCKKKKKK I am loving it!!!!!!!!Too bad the Mets had to win today(way to go harper, you suck) ahhhhh, the Chubs aren't going to lay down for us the next three days, but man this is getting interesting. Thanks Braun I knew you could get out of your dirty diaper! And thank you Gallardo it is fucking fantastic to see your face outside of the dug out, damn you look sexy raping batters! And I mean that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the most impressive part about Gallardo's performance last night was that its only been 4 months since he had ACL reconstructive surgery. Christ I had mine a month after him and I just started being able to wipe my own ass again. I guess that's why the kid gets paid the big coin.

Big Tasty said...

Wow what a game it was. Great performance from Yo and the rest of the bullpen. Completes our dominance over Pittsburgh.

Prust I dont want you to underestimate the difficulties you had wiping your own ass before you had knee surgery.