Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Just In Case You Missed The USA vs England World Cup Game on Saturday



I have it for you here. I have to say I watched this match for 2 hours and I missed both goals, because I had either turned away or drifted off. That is the one problem I have with sports like soccer and hockey, I don't understand the intricacies of either game really which makes it nearly impossible to watch if they are playing to a standstill. I think I will give it another shot on Friday, this time I will be set the DVR so I can fast forward any possession that doesn't involve the US. Don't get me wrong I am very much intrigued by the excitement of the world cup, unfortunately that excitement doesn't translate the best to live television. Let me know how you feel about the World Cup, the US' chances of getting out of pool play, and whether or not you will be watching?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soccer is for the birds...shomer fucking shabbos