Thursday, December 28, 2006

My worst of 06'

#10 Let myself balloon to 296. I have since harnessed that in but I made my all-time high in 06'.

#9 Puked all over my the backseat of my cousin Tim's Honda Pilot. Definitely not one of my proudest moments. Looking back the story does provide a good laugh and that night did inspire the name of this blog.

#8 Received over ten parking tickets five of which are still currently unpaid. I needed a car for the class I took over the winter break. I did well in the class but I ended up just piling up the tickets. Nothing like donating your money to the city of Milwaukee.

#7 Pinching a nerve in my neck drunk wrestling. One of the most nagging injuries I have ever had and if you know me you know I have had a lot. What a pain in the arse it took 6 months to heal completely.

#6 Tried to quit chewing and started smoking only to go back to smoking and chewing. Tobacco owns my ass and it is time to get on top of this.

#5 Got caught cheating in one of my classes which downgraded two full letter grades. When you are a "C" student going in and you take away two letter grades, that's right you guessed it, I got an "F".

#4 Having to cancel my trip to Europe see #2.

#3 Catching my first, and knock on wood my only, STD. Yes I caught the clap luckily, luckily, luckily it is one of the only curable STD's and a weeks worth of medicine and I got the clean bill of health. I will say an STD test is one of the most uncomfortable things a man can do. I cannot wait for a prostate exam. I actually found out that I weighed 296 that day too so it was a double kick to the nuts.

#2 Not graduating on time because I flunked a class because i got caught cheating. Calling my relatives and telling them there will not be a graduation party was horrible. Cancelling my trip to Europe so i could take summer school was worse. It was definitely a learning experience.

#1 Breaking up with my girlfriend of over 3 years. It wasn't really something i wanted or I thought we needed but it was probably time to move on. Unfortunately i am not sure if I completely have.

I will be posting my best of 06' later in the day. Let me here your best of 06'.

No comments: