Thursday, December 28, 2006

Best of 06'

#10 Great Friends and family- I always thought i had it good but in 06' I really realized how lucky I am to be blessed with such great friends and the best family in the world. Without them I could not have enjoyed any of these moments and I truly feel I am the luckiest person in the world.

#9 Apple River- first time without the rents (I know who would ever go there with ther parents but i was ten). All I can is I will be back to conquer that river again. Even though IIRC I think the river conquered me.

#8 Badger Football Saturday's- This will go down as the best year for Badger home games. i think I missed two but I made up for those in a big way. Funny how one of the best moments of 06' led to one of the worst (again sorry TK).

#7 24th Bday- What a day it was. It started bad, flat tire, but ended well. Fuentes never fails to live up to its billing as the best place to start off a night. Thanks again everyone who made it.

#6 LG 42" LCD TV- I know this is sad that a TV made my list but it is a fucking sweet TV.

#5 04' Grand Prix GT- This barely edged out the TV, but I do love the new wheels. Putting the old one down was tough to swallow but a car with a radio that works is fucking sweet.

#4 Marshall Fest- The day the Boss of the Sauce came to be. One of the best weekends of the year thanks to our new found friend the "Jungle Juice". This was made a little worse by all the banging that took place in my house by people other than me.

#3 I started my career- I have worked at LCG for over ten years but in 06' I got the first taste of what I will be doing for the next 30 years and I really enjoy it.

#2 Graduating College- Wow it took 5 1/2 years but it was such a good time in my life. As much as I like to look back at all of those wonderful memories I enjoy looking forward to what it is going to prepare me for, even more.

#1 Buying my first home- I bought a place that probably was not safe to spend a night in and with the help of the worlds best dad, we have turned it into a beautiful first home. The best part is my roomies are helping me pay for it. Thanks guys.

Lets here how 06' was great for everyone else. Anyone can post on my new blog so lets hear it.

No comments: