Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Coastie Song

A little something that my UW / Madison peeps should enjoy. A little update on the long-standing Coastie vs. Sconnie cold war. I'll never forget the biggest barfight I ever saw started in line at Monday's when a Coastie dude tried to cut at the front of the line and a big Sconnie meathead shouted, "Hey, North Face, what the fuck do you think you're doing? Get your bitch ass to the back of the line." Coastie went right in. Sconnie and his boys went in after him. A real beauty.

Well done to the boys on this track. Funniest part: "Why the fuck are they calling me a Coastie? I'm from Chicago!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FRICKIN HILARIOUS. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Timmay said...

I should add a comment that I'm not a big fan of the Jewish-related comments. Granted, there are a lot of Jewish folks in the Coastie contingent, but I don't think their religious / ethnic status should be part of the "rivalry." Otherwise, pretty funny.

meanbeav said...

Nice post! I HATE coasties with a passion.