Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Humpday: Helping the Ladies With There Halloween Costumes




Halloween is right around the corner, and although I do not think I am doing anything for a second straight year, it happens to be my favorite holiday. I love dressing up, usually flaunting my great body, and getting completely annihilated. The biggest reason I like Halloween however, is because it is the only day ladies, get an excuse to dress as slutty as possible. Everyday should be Halloween. Here is a link to some of that slutiness.

Linky NSFW

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry...is a "Newsie" not considered sexy anymore? There goes my costume!

Big Tasty said...

When the circulation bell starts ringin'
Will we hear it?

What if the Delanceys come out swingin'
Will we hear it?

When you got a hundred voices singin'
Who can hear a lousy whistle blow?
And the world will know
That this ain't no game
That we got a ton of rotten fruit and perfect aim
So they gave their word
But it ain't worth beans
Now they're gonna see
What "stop the presses" really means
And the day has come
And the time is now
And the fear is gone

Newsies costume is fucking awesome. One of my buddies and I have long planned on reprising the role of Jack for instant Youtube smash.

Anonymous said...

Nevermind...I think I'm going to be a train conductor now. Maybe the bibs will keep me outta trouble...harder to get off and everything.