Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Feel Your Pain

So I just recently lost one of my closest friends. My Xbox 360 died the other day. As many of you know Xbox are made very cheaply and are pretty much junk except for the fact that they have the best games available for any console. I had mine for about 3 years and this was my first problem, but I know many that have had them for only weeks before the red ring of death showed up. Either way Microsoft suck a fat dick. If the new Halo didnt look so fucking amazing I would probably jump ship. Below is a video of fellow gamer who had his one true love ripped from his grasps...

4 comments:

Crabz said...

What exactly was this kid planning on doing with that remote???

Big Tasty said...

What you dont ever try and sodomize yourself when you get really angry? i thought everyone did that.

Big Tasty said...

What you dont ever try and sodomize yourself when you get really angry? i thought everyone did that.

Rape Van Winkle said...

In a normal family situation, Dad would have barged in about a minute into this. And stuffed that remote clear up his ass and give him something to really cry about.