Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Steve Stricker golf outing



Not sure if anyone would be interested but May 23rd at the Edgerton Golf Course, Steve Stricker is coming home and having an outing. To get in you have to buy a raffle ticket for $10, 6 for $50. How it works basically. With the raffle ticket you are entered to golf a hole with Stricker and many other prizes. I am pretty sure after the even they are raffling and silent auctioning off his clubs, underoos and pretty much anything they can strip off of him. The proceeds go to the golf course and a charity of the GC's choice. Also with your purchase of a raffle ticket, after Stricker finishes his outing it is all the golf you want. Which for 10 bucks is a great deal. It starts at 10am so I would imagine after 3pm it would be wide open.
I am going to go and golf in it. If anyone is interested, I would like to have a bash at my crib. I live across the street from the course, driving home in a cart shouldn't be a huge deal. Let me know, it sounds like it should be a good time. If you would like more info let me know. I can get you tickets to it.
Oh and the last time I golfed this course I broke my fucking leg. I always say break my leg once shame on me, me take a shit in the 4th hole cup shame on you! I think you know where my head is at. Lets get after it fellas.

No comments: