Thursday, May 14, 2009

What is Your Worthless Talent?


Cracked.com has a great list of 6 people with amazing talents that are absolutely worthless. Man I think I this list can pretty much describe 95% of my friends. One of my friends in particular is the next Bobby Badfingers (pictured). Anyways this is definately worth a look.

Link

I am not sure what my most worthless talent is. I am pretty good helping girls that don't really love themself hit rock bottom but that is about it. What is your most worthless talent?

7 comments:

Silvy The Silverback said...

Having all this gorilla strength and working a desk job....OOOOOOHOHOOHHH AAAHAHAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Prust said...

Yeah Mark, way to utilize ur god given talents!

P.S. Browne I think u missed humpday this week...WTF!

Chuck Dickens said...

I have an uncanny ability to say the absolutely most perfect thing to make a woman not want to sleep with me.

Silverback said...

I would like to point out that Silvy The Silverback is Aaron 'super bald' Powell and not the real Silveback.

Timmay said...

Dickens, you have to actually SAY something to make a woman not want to sleep with you? That is WEAK.

I can repulse women without saying as word.

Big Tasty said...

You should check out Chuck Dickens profile (by clicking on his picture) pretty damn funny! TK like you I have been none to turn the ladies away but not saying a word, usually just taking my shirt of is enough...

Chuck Dickens said...

Timmay your women repulsing powers are no match for mine.