Friday, May 1, 2009

Texts From Last Night

My buddy Jon sent me this link and it is pretty funny. It is basically a website in which you can send your favorite drunk texts to so everyone can see. Basically a drunk twitter page. Here is the link.

Some of my favorites.

(417): He has such a weird drunk-voice.
(1-417): dude, he's deaf.

(405): Is there a tactful way for me to ask a girl to let me know when she gets her period?

(401): my mouth tastes like poor choices

(949): Hey sorry for feelin' up your date. Sadly, this is a mass txt.

There are so many more that I like. Great find McGarnagle.

2 comments:

Timmay said...

Trimmed my pubes and broke your paper shredder. Separate incidents.

That site is money. The buckyville guys are onto it as well.

McGarnagle said...

Credit goes to Joe McMahon..I just forward it on! And yes, there are so many snippets of comedic gold on there...