Saturday, January 23, 2010

Conan Classy as Hell


Conans last show was amazing especially coming back from the last commercial break. His words were heartfelt and non-bias. He got choked up for a minute but came through actually giving props to NBC for his 20 years with the network. If you didnt watch it, you should find it, I think it speaks volumes to Conans character and why he is so respected in the industry. Man I really cant wait for his next move, I think it is going to be special. He ends the show with Will Ferrel, ZZ Top, Beck, Max and some others playing Free Bird. Will calls Conan down to get the axe and they rock out. It was pretty poetic and really special how they ended it. I couldn't of imagined a better way to say "how you like me know!!" Check it out on your local internets.
The Weed

No comments: