Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Am With Coco

I am not sure how this slipped through butt cracks here at DWI (actually I do, I was hoping Tasty would cover this story)  but if you haven't heard Conan quit The Tonight Show, because Leno is a huge fart faced indian giver. I also found this article pretty hilarious because NBC did they same thing to Leno just seven months after he took the reins from Johnny. NBC threaten to ditch the Chin and bring in the Gap (Letterman). Well Leno was all pissed off about it and threatened to quit. How soon people forget how it feels to be kicked in stomach only to double over and get kicked from behind in the balls. I would like to go on record and say I really dislike Leno, he isnt funny and brought nothing unique to TTS. Getting rid of that dumb ass was the best thing that ever happened to that show. Conan brought originality and vision to bring that show back to its relevance it once had when Carson was pimping it. So fuck you Leno and NBC, if it wasnt for the Community and the Office, I would delete your channel from my TV's.
I really hope Coco goes to Fox. And I love the above image by the way. Thinking about getting tattood on my back.


1 comment:

Big Tasty said...

I have to say, I havent watched either of there shows since they switched time slots. I think it is too difficult to be funny every night, and I usually mind monologues pretty stale so I dont bother. I do enjoy Conans videos that he often does with Andy or back in the day with Max. However it is hard for me to sit through an hour of bore, to get to them, when I know everything funny will be on Youtube in a few weeks. So basically I filed this one under who gives a shit. Though I will have to say I will always be a fan of Conan as a person and comedian, and I think Jay Leno is a giant douche, so I think NBC is making a mistake pulling the plug so early.