Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HottieGram? Yes Please!

I have never been real fond of Valentines Day. Not because I am against romance, or that I think that it is not a good idea to remember your significant others on a day that is intended solely for them, but more or less I just have had some bad VDay experiences, and the made up holiday does very little for me. That may change if my lovely girlfriend would send me a Hottie Gram What better way to say I love you then a dirty little personal message from Playboy playmate? Oh by the way did I mention she will get naked while she delivers said message? See I can get excited for a gift like this. Anyways I really do need help with deciding what to get your loved one for VDay, I mean I am easy just some titties, with the message, "You are so getting fellated while you play Call of Duty tonight" But ladies what is the ideal gift that you would like to see this Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

meanbeav said...

Valentine's Day is SO stupid. However, if I was forced to celebrate it, I would want the house cleaned/maid service.

Anonymous said...

The Ladies love diamonds! Go for some big diamond earring or necklace.

Big Tasty said...

Personally I prefer giving a pearl necklace over diamonds...Zing!