Thursday, February 25, 2010

"This Is Setting Back College Basketball 50 Years"


Many of you may not have noticed, so I wanted to go out of my way to point ouy, that the vaunted UNC Tarheels fell to .500 last night when they lost at home to the FSU Seminoles. Williams once blasted the Badgers and there style of play when we made the Final Four in 2000, saying that our success "set back college basketball 50 years". Really this could go down as one of the worst coaching jobs in recent memory as I count at least 6 McDonald's All Americans on that roster. Yes they lost a lot, but so did just about every team in college basketball and there is no excuse to go from a National Championship to missing out on the NCAA tourney. I am guessing they will probably win another National Championship in the next 3-4 years, as it is the school that just about everyone would like to play at, so I figure I better get my shots in now. Roy Williams you deserved this you arrogant ass fuck! Have fun bringing in those recruits to watch you play in the NIT. Roy, if you are reading this, please understand, you have no doubt the ability to get a great job. You have no doubt the ability to bring in the games best players. You have even shown that you can get hot with those players. But in no way are you anywhere near the coach Bo Ryan is or even Dick Bennett for that matter. As far as I am concerned you and Tyler H, can suck the fattest meatiest cock on the planet. While you are at it I hope you choke. Sucka!!!

5 comments:

BeArCaT said...

So just to be clear, you're not a Roy Williams fan???

McGarnagle said...

Someone should find a pic of Roy and photo shop Browne in with a pound cake to giv ol' Roy.

Gruny said...

So just to be clear, you would take Dick Bennett over Roy Williams?

Gruny said...

So just to be clear, you would take Dick Bennett over Roy Williams? Dick Bennett set basketball back 70 years. We are just lucky there was a shot clock when he was at UW.

Big Tasty said...

Well gruny I obviously would take Roy Williams to run my program over Dick Bennett. But if we took 10 guys from the rec league with equal ability, and gave 5 to each Dick and Roy, I am guessing Dick would win more often than not. I just think he is an extremely overrated coach, that has been fortunate in the jobs he has gotten. Well that and I hate him.