Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

If you did not know I am of Irish decent. Yes as a Mulhern I am descendant of Irish Catholics, i.e. alcoholics. I have been using this as my excuse for many years. I remember plenty of drunken crazy St. Patty's days from my days in college. However I think this year may trump all. See today I am leaving for Scottsdale AZ on a spring break. I know I am not in school and it is lame to call it spring break, but I like to use that term because that is how I am treating this vacation. Just like if I was 19 years old again heading to Panama City Beach. It is going to get wild. It is going to get crazy. I dont plan on many of the stories to even be able to be posted on a forum like this. But to give you a little idea of what tonight is going to entail as I set foot in beautiful Phoenix. See below.



1 comment:

Crabz said...

Where da gold at?