Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guess who's back...maybe via Youtube



Hey guess what Eminem might be back. Nobody has heard a word from this guy in many years. Especially after his right hand man Proof was gunned down at shitty night club in Detroit. Oh and pictures were taken of him looking like the Michelan Man. Even then I don't think he was heard from. Anyway, this may or may not be from his new album tentatively called "Relapse". Pretty clever when Dr.Dre has had an album slated for realease called "Detox" for like 7 years (Seriously Dre put down the HGH and release it already. God you always do this when you are strung out on roids all day!) I know I have grown to hate Eminem since his last album I like to call "Shit Stains Don't Wipe Themselves, Eminem does" But this sounds decent. I am almost positive Kempf is going "pfff typical Craig" But it really sounds like Eminem is going to come with some crazy shit this time around. Like some deep disturbing shit. I cant imagine locking yourself in your home for a couple of years after your best friend gets shot in the face and dies, is the best thing anybody can do especially when your already fucked up in the first place. But who am I to judge...I know right?!? LOL!! I am kind of excited for his next album, but than again I bought some white glasses that look like vanecian blinds when Kanye West's new joint came out.**Shoulder shrugzz, grabbin my nuts, heel toe, heel toe**
And yes I am trying to turn this blog into a latino night club in McFarland. AYAYAYEEEBAH!! GUNSHOTS!!!

1 comment:

huh said...

whoa, i didnt realize i was gettin shout outs on this website, cno. nice. but now i see what you think my response will be when you come at me with some new ish. in any case, i gave it two listens. the first time i thought, "ok, kempf, give it a chance. you liked eminem once and craig may have a point givien eminems hiadeous." so i pressed play and the first words i hear are, "chicka, chicka, chicka." mind you...i said words! what ever happened to djs playing "chicka, chicka" on the ones and twos? but ive known for quite some time that mainstream hip hop has nixed the art of turntableism. i just couldnt stop laughing through the intro because theyre essentially telling me that theyve reduced the art down to a mockery. im sad thats gone. but, no doubt eminem has got skills, but i just cant relate. i guess i never really could. i liked it because it was different and edgy and morbid and obscene, but now i expect that of him. so when he tells me that hes gonna do a manikin in the butt im not surprised. oh well. though i do wonder now what you say to yourself whenever i send you some ish????