Thursday, October 9, 2008

If had 50 CENTS for everytime he sucked....


I could bailout every bank in the world! God damn 50 cent couldnt get any worse, wait no he can like he has with every record he has put out since Get Rich Or Die Trying. I will admit, I liked that album. But he went down hill from that point forward.
I guess this is his a new single of his new album. Get this he is directing a movie and recording a new album that will coincide with the movie and making a soundtrack to the movie (50 cent=stop already). Now look any real artist who puts time and passion into there craft can not and will not jam this much shit into circulation. He is basically just going " Yo I'z gunna ride diz shit tillz the weelz fall offz, look I am barelyz evenz speakingz wordz and deez mal-fuckahz lovz itz. Well I am not fuck you.
I am sure you all know I used to dabble in the rap biz and by dabble I mean I bought a mic from Radio Shack for 50 bucks and downloaded some recording software for free and ripped the mother fucker to death (shoulder shrugz). I recorded one album and It turns out it became a cult classic. Well I did one thing right that ol' 50 didn't. I hung that mic up the moment my Gateway crashed and I wrapped my solo album. I am pretty sure I could come out of retirement right now and make more sense rapping than this clown does...watch

So my name is money I spell it wit a C
dont bring your girl around here cuz i will pollinate dat ass wit my dick honey geez
I am in the club actin retarded
but i ate so many tacos I up'd and sharted
So i head to the restroom to swap my balls
next thing i know the po po got my hands on the walls
looks like mistaken identity
yo girl didnt mistake me fucking her ass weird like david duchovany

looks that right there is gold, you have Dre make me a beat and say it all hard core and shit=gold records pouring out my microphone

Look what i am trying to say is 50 sucks and Browne wanted me to post tonight and this was the first thing that came to mind...I will be in the kitchen mix'n up a tallboy if you need me

3 comments:

Big Tasty said...

We need to get you back in the studio. Sophomore slump is long overdue.

Harps said...

"Shit the games gonna change since Michale made thriller and Prince made purple rain" My Favorite line of all

huh said...

huh-huh on the mic, what-what you say?
zactly bitches, say it twice then insult your dame.
smelly, stinky, tuna fish, all of the above.
dippin dots on her beauty spots, nintend-hoe power glove.
cno dont you know got trademark raps.
still harper cant spell, bring his gradebook back.