Thursday, March 1, 2007

House Party!!!

Well my housewarming party is getting so very close and all i can think about is partying so i would like to fill you in on a few of my favorite house party stories. My Freshman year everytime I drank i did it to prove a point. That point being i can pretty much take down anything you put in front of me and then some sort of funny shit would usually result in this. Well I didnt know a lot of people that owned houses so most of my best action was happening at the dorms or some overcrowded party that I showed up late too. Well when i heard that my good friend Aaron's brother was having a party at there place I was ecstatic. To understand what party was going to be like you have to understand how much a cheap bottle of booze costs. I would say that a rail bottle 1.75L usually goes for 12-15 dollars. So when you hear that they spent $600 dollars on booze your ears perk a little bit. There house was deep in the heart of Milwaukee. I believe 45th and Viliet not the area you want to be walking around in after dark. When I got to the party we were the first ones there. Down some raggedy old stairs was a makeshift bar with what was one of the greatest collections of booze I had ever seen. Above the bar was a sign 5 dollar cups for just beer 10 dollar cups for beer or mixers. On top of that shots were a buck a piece or you could go with the aptly named "big-shabang" which was ten shots for 5 bucks. Well after a ten dollar cup and a few big shabangs the party was hoppin. It was a blast a bunch of people from the dorms showed up and we were rolling with more good looking chicks than the last snoop dog video. I dont know how we made friends with all of those hotties but i sure wish I would have done something about it. Anyways there was one girl that we all kind have eyes for and she was happy to lead us all on. Well this night I thought it was going to be my lucky night. I mean how could she not be impressed with the beer bong of UV and Coke, or the one of straight UV. Plus I made that fall down the stairs look like Brian Boitano hitting a triple axel. Neways she needed a ride back to the dorms and my boy aaron was kind of sober so I talked him into giving her a ride. So we mix a drink and head back to the eastside. We get there I let her out, she says she is going to channel and I should come with, I insist on getting back in the car with aaron. I know I know I am a fucking idiot and half the time I think that I am a gay and I just dont know it. Anyway we get back in the car and we head back to the party. Well about half way there I warn aaron that he needs to pull over because those bongs aint sittin right in the old stomach. He says we are almost home and I need to toughen up. Well I grab my cup and begin puking all over the place. You would have to ask aaron but I dont think a single drop hit the cup and most of it went all over my new shirt and his brothers car. We got back I ditch my shirt on street sign and head back in for some more partying. At this point I am not the only one the party has claimed. At least ten people were passed out and the spots were going at a premium. So I look around for a bit and come to a room in the unfinished basement that looks cosey. I lay down in what appears to be the most comfortable bean bag ever and pass out. I wake up the next day burried in all of there dirty laundry, yeah the whites!!! So instead of going to dance it up with a hot chick and maybe see where I could take it I end up passing out in someones soiled laundry. Unfreaking real. Side note to the story my shirt was gone the next day someone took it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THATS MY BIG TASTY! I THINK I HAVE SEEN YOU TAKE A TUMBLE IN FORM OF BOITANO A FEW TIMES, QUITE GRACEFULL YET STYLISH. THATS WHY I LOVE YOU BROWNE. ANYWAY RIP OFF THE HINGES THIS WEEKEND IT SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE. ONE THING REAL QUICK, IT IS FINALLY YOUR HOUSE NOW, SO SCORING SOME LOW SELF-ESTEEM BEYATCH SHOULDNT BE THAT DIFFICULT. I KNOW YOU WILL FUCK IT UP, BEING THE GAY YOU ARE. GOOD LUCK WITH JUMPING BACK ON THE WAGON I WISH I COULD BE THERE TO SEE THIS BOITANO ESQUE PERFORMANCE OF WHIKEY AND CIGERETTES. HOLLA AT YA BOY...OH AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THE FUNKY FIRE POO HOLE PLUGGIN I HEAR CHIXS LOVE THAT.