Friday, March 2, 2007

House Party

Well I am not sure if everybody knows this but last summer was the most fun summer I have ever had. I was done with school, started making some money, and I wanted to make sure I partied hard, becuase I did not know how many more summers I would have with out much responibility. When my parents made me aware that they would be spending the biggest weekend of the summer out of town I was thrilled. Marshall Fest is kind of a big deal. Why? Not because of the terrible country bands, or the expensive pizza, or even the fact that all of Marshall's finest come out. No what makes Marshall Fest great is it is the one weekend each summer where anything goes. I mean drink as much as you want, pass out where you want, piss where you want. Any crazy idea in the world you can think of try it out at Marshall Fest. When I found out my parents were leaving I knew that a party would have to be done right. For one the parties at worms house the two years prior set one hell of a precedent. Two I am a big guy and i think big, I like big things, a big steak, a big ass, big tits, I think you get the picture I wanted to throw a big bash. Well the week prior I was searching the net for some wop recipes. It was tough to find the right one, plus it was hard sifting through all of those italian-american hate sites. Finally I found it. It read: one bottle of vodka, one bottle of clear rum, one bottle of everclear, 4 2-Liters of sprite, 2 fruit punch concentrate, 1 lemonade concentrate, and q limeade concentrate. THis little concoction will be forever know as "Jungle Juice" and has taken down better men than me. Well most people under estimated the power of the juice. When I made the first batch there were about ten of us there and we thought that it was kind of week. I gave the order to get the ingrediants for another batch. People started coming, the weather was beautiful, and I had a shit load of food to grill out. Well it turns out it is pretty damn hard to cook when you are bombed. After the first batch of juice I was just that. Luckily I had a friend to help me on the grill. Still I wanted to help and although i gave him my spatela and fork I kept my apron. The brats were getting done and he wanted me to ask how people wanted there burgers. I got the great idea of dropping trow, leaving nothing but the apron on. I went out and asked everyone how they wanted their burgers than turned giving everyone a show that made them surely lose there appetite. We partied until all the booze was gone and we were ready for the fest. I would like to say I remember what happened from here but I dont remember getting there and I sure as hell dont remember coming home. All I know is about 4 people got laid at my place that night including in my bed, but I woke up with a mean headache, a raging clue, and nothing to show for the fucking ridiculous mess that was my parents place.

No comments: