Monday, March 5, 2007

Weekend

What a weekend it was. We worked hard to get ready for the party and I could not be happier with the way things turned out. Thank you everyone for coming and I apologize for my early exit from the party. My tolerance was low and I ended up crashing real hard around 1 oclock. Did I mention I got really sick before passing out. At least the bathroom in my room was finished so I didnt make a mess. In hind sight drinking that bottle of wine when the ice was gone was a mistake. Some of my highlights had to be the old man just getting hammered, my housewarming gifts I absolutely love them, Mark getting busted smoking pot by my mom, seeing everyone, and sipping on that McCallan 12 after 2 months off. Man that tasted awesome. Thank you everyone for making it great.

No comments: