Friday, June 8, 2007

Deal With It

Last night my buddy Jake and I were pondering the meaning of life and what not. I told him that it had been a long time since I had been laid and I was looking for a slumpbuster (the term is reference to baseball where it is believed guys in a slump will go out and get the biggest girl they can find to try to help them out of the funk). It was then when I realized the last time I got laid was to a slumpbuster. So I realized that I am going to follow up a slumpbuster with another slumpbuster. This was very depressing to me. I mean it means to things, A, slumbusting is a myth. Something you tell yourself to make going home with a whale seem ok. It in fact does not help you right the ship and you could even say it legitimizes your actions. This was something that I had to know already but it has worked for me in the passed or it least so I thought. And B, I am one pathetic loser. I mean I have a good job, decent looks, my own place, why do I need to resort to these drastic measures. So if you see me this weekend about to make a very horrible decision, please stop me, give me some kind words of encouragement and send me on my way.

THANK YOU

~TASTY~

No comments: