Friday, June 1, 2007

Top 10: Drunk Food


Ok I have comprised my list of top 10 places to eat after bar time. This list is basically based on taste but cost also is in consideration. However since money is usually no factor at bar time it is a small consideration. You will also notice I enjoy a place you go to eat instead of ordering from home, I think this picture should explain what happens when you order food but then pass out before it gets there.


#10 BW3's: Buffalo Wild Wings has very good wings, and the only place I know where you can get them after bar time. The wings can be pricey, but they are definately delicious.


#9 Jimmy Johns: I actually prefer delivery here because of there response time. I have actually had a delivery in less than 20 minutes. Also make the list because drivers are sometimes willing to pick you up a pack a smokes and deliver them to the dorms.


#8 Grecian Delight: I think a gyro is the best drunk food around. If you dont mind your breath smelling like B.O. Seriously dont bring the leftovers home and leave them in your buddies fridge for a couple of weeks.


#7 Taco Bell: This is a drive up special. Dont try walking through either or the cops will be on your ass like silver on bushel of bannanas. I love the Chalupas late night to soak up some of the poison i put in my body earlier.


#6 Sill's: Probably a little high but the chili cheese dogs are out of sight and if you arent quite as hungry the nachos (loaded) are nearly as good as the ones in the brewer hats at the ball game. Plus there is usually never a line.


#5 Chopstix: From the picture you can see I am a lo-mein fan. Chinese is great as a-bar food, and this is the only place I know you can get it from. Plus the price is right.


#4 Qdoba: Nothing makes you feel like shit more than putting down a 4lb burrito after a night of drinking but the experience is what puts this place on the list. Great food, any time of day!


#3 Toppers: May have been lower if there was one in Milwaukee, but since I only got to enjoy on special occasions this ranks very high. Triple order of taco stix is definately my favorite. I have seen some unbeliavable feats of eating with a toppers triple order.


#2 Ians Pizza: If not for the sometime ridiculous lines this place may be one. Absolutely great pizza and with so many different kinds you dont ever get sick of going there. Again this may be lower if there was one in Milwaukee, but I doubt it as I love this place. I dont reccommend ordering to slices before checking to see if you have any loot however.


#1 Oakland Gyros: A cult classic if you will. The best gyros I have ever had and they were literally 4 blocks from my house and right next to a bar we loved to frequent. The staff is fun and pretty much anything goes. Dont believe me ask aaron powell whose should be banned for life, but instead is probably in the OG Hall of Fame.


Submit your lists!!!