Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Wacky World of Sports


This was a crazy weekend in Baseball. First of all you have the Golden Boy, Alex Rodriguez, photographed on the cover of the NY Post with some babe that certainly is not his wife. In fact she is a Las Vegas stripper, I always new there could be a good future in ripping, anyway can you imagine being so famous that everywhere you go you are being photographed. Now imagine if you were that famous would you be dumb enough to walk into a hotel with a stripper while you are married. I guess 25 million a year cant buy a fucking clue. A-Rod, man this divorce is going to cost you a shit load of money and to top it off you are probably one of the most hated professional baseball players, sands Barry. Now I am not saying he shouldnt cheat on his wife, because hell when you are that rich you can buy a new wife. (lady readers please dont think i condone cheating, i just understand a man that is worth over a 100 million dollars cannot be happy with one) What I am saying is cant you call her and tell you to meet you in the room. You dont take fucking rippers out and wine and dine them so the whole world can see. This type of shit pisses me off because these clowns have to try to be this stupid.

This weekend was also a great weekend for the blow-up in proffesional baseball. Something like 6 managers got ejecteded over the weekend and that doesnt even include the best one.


Unbeliavable, is this guy for freaking real. I mean come on what do you tell your kids when you take them to a game and you see this type of shit. I mean dont get me wrong I got a good laugh out of it but how could this possible be good for baseball. If this manager doesnt get canned it is a travesty.

Then you have those loveable cubs just falling apart at the seams. First this funny ass fight between two of there best players Carlos Zambrano and Mike Barrett and then there manager gets the boot and kicks an ump and gets a 4 game suspension. Funny how they still were able to manhandle the Brewers last night. I just dont get this team they are becoming the yankees midwest without the 29 world championships. I mean they are a side show act that come to your town and you can laugh at them for a few hours. What is funny is the Cubs are everyones favorite team, Why??? I guess it is the same reason I root for the Brewers the agony. You would be happy to know that Big Tasty did get a lot of satisfaction pissing on Illinois plates last night at the ball game. Fuck the Cubs!!!

No comments: