Monday, July 9, 2007

Im Back

Well it has been a long time away from the computer but the break was much needed. I was able to get away from the internet and TV for a week and just enjoy beautiful up North Wisconsin. I dont have any great stories except maybe Noel falling off the rock wall into the swamp but you will have to ask him about that. All in all our trip was pretty tame this year, we actually came back with a lot of booze which is dissapointing, I am hoping that everyone was just playing it cool and are ready to kick it up a notch for the 3 on 3 tourney. The weekend was pretty quiet I went to Deerfield festival on Friday which ended in some drama, and I am really not sure why. All I know is a girl told me I had ruined the last seven years of her life, so I know have that weighing down on my already heavy conscience. In any matter Saturday I took the evening off. Sunday I helped my grandparents out for the day and then scoured my phone for any girl that would be willing to go see a movie with me, but that didnt work out, so I just chilled and rented a couple. I really felt pathetic yesterday, but no worries I am feeling good on this nice Monday afternoon. Well I will try and be active on here all week, and fill you with Tasty knowledge, and what not. However today I dont have much to relay, except the countdown has begun to the tourney and the Revolution will begin holding two-a-day practices to hone are already sharp Bball skills. So if you are reading this and you are participating be afraid.

No comments: