Thursday, July 19, 2007

Suck it up biotch!



I dont see anything wrong with posting a picture of a beautiful woman for everyone to see. In fact I flat out enjoy it. To read an article like this just makes me laugh.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801370_2.html

This is why I love the internet. This girl has become famous because she is hot, and it does not stop there, see my Leeroy Jenkins YouTube clip and you will know exactly what I am talking about. Now I dont feel bad for this girl one bit, embrace the internet nerds who beat it to hot pictures of you, because after all the internet is a way to make a name for yourself for better or worse.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This chick is flipping smoking. And the fact that she is a "pole" jumper...fuck horny dick drizzling jokes write themselves. The jokes are very similar to the jokes i was throwing around in 96" when
Dominique Moceanou the Olympic Gymnastics Gold Medalist. Damn she was so tiny, so flexible and so hot, i still get dick chills when i think about it.

Big Tasty said...

Dominique Moceanou was in the spank bank from 96' to 2000.

Anonymous said...

As far as being so distressed by all of the attention, kiss my ass. "I don't like all of the attention, so me, my mom and my dad are all going to give an interview to the WASHINGTON POST!"
I never heard of this chick before the Post article, so who's pimping who?

Anonymous said...

Hmm what's the Name of that girl?