Friday, July 13, 2007

A Sad Day for the Browne Family

I just received a call from my father informing me that my aunt, Joanie, who had been in the hospital for weeks with a blood disease, was taken off life support today at 8 a.m. She had slipped into a coma and doctors prognosed that she would never make it out. Joanie, my uncle Al's wife of 25 years, was as up-beat, outgoing, and as fun of person as you will ever meet. She would ask you how your are doing and truly mean it. Her and my uncle were one of the happiest couples I had ever seen and spending time with them was always a joy. She experienced a lot in her 56 years, but she had so much to look forward to as well. This is shockingly unexpected and my heart goes out to Al, and the Harris family. Joanie most certainly will be missed.

No comments: