Friday, July 27, 2007

Weekend

It has been a quiet week on the blog mainly because I have been very busy at work. This weekend, should be fun. I have my buddy Brandon's bachelor party on Saturday and this is my first opportunity to go paintballing. I have always worried about going because I would be the biggest target, and most of friends would love the opportunity to inflict pain on to me. However this weekend I will be with probably 4 or 5 guys bigger than me so I wont be such an easy target, well I will but I will also have someone to pick on. I would like to let everyone know that I feel like my many years of watching Seagall, Norris, and Schwartzenager rip shit up has me trained and ready to go to war. I can only hope my training has turned me into the warrier that I feel like. After the war games, we are going to a bar in waterloo which I guess has been rented for the day. Sounds like drinking starts around 2 with plenty of gambling and rumors that a few exoctic dancers may be visiting. Lets hope we dont get one with a bum wheel, as painful and gutty as her performance on stage was, it was equally painful for all of us having to give her a dollar out of guilt. Sunday I will be checking out a hot tub for the pad. Yes I know hot tub's are stereotypical bachelor pad items, yet growing up we always had one and I really miss its benefits. My thought is buying a hot tub may inspire me into getting the patio, or a spot for the hot tub, finished. Though that seems highly unlikely with what I like to call "training camp" or my six week binge drinking routine that always seems to coincide with going back to school, or in my case preparing myself for Badger gamedays. I felt like last year I just did not get enough training, and I know a few of my readers can attest to that. Well I would just like to reiterate, I am well aware of my personal tailgate failures last year which included: Puking in my cousins ride (all over his leather mind you), passing out in front of Brats, or getting caught urinating in public. This year I am going to be on top of my game ready for whatever craziness Madtown, GB, Columbus Ohio, have to offer (wouldnt it be great to add a Brewer playoff game tailgate to that mix). As a little weekend sign of I leave you with this WATCH THE VOLUME!!!

No comments: