Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Review



What a weekend it was. Friday we went to a memorial birthday party, for a friend of a friend, who was killed in an auto accident on North ave. To say we did a little dancing would be an under statement. It basically went dance floor, to bar to do shots, back to the dance floor. My friend Desert put on a show that will be remembered for ages. He has become legendary for his snap antics, and he impressed many with his well choreographed snap dance. We also had a desperate housewives moment on Friday night, when we were sitting at the Prospect house and two middle aged women came over to smoke with us. All I can say is I still wish I lived in that house because I would love to be the gardener to Dues' recently divorced neighbor. Not sure if she would have me though as demonstrated no ability to have any conversation that didnt come back to me trying to get in her pants. Saturday we woke up made some breakfast and then primed ourselves for the tailgate. One problem we had no grill and no tickets. We picked up all of the other essentials: everclear, vodka, and rum mixed up a batch of best tasting whop in the world and set sail for miller park. After some confusion left everyone in our party parking in seperate spots we all met up and chaos quickly ensued. Once the game actually started in when the real mess started. From stealing parts of the little diamond, to seeing who would puke first in the whisky chug, to the slap off Curt and I had. WHich Curt I have to say you may have landed more shots, but i think we all know who the winner is with the slap that nearly knocked your head off. Finally around the 8th inning the cops decided they had seen enough of our antics and told us to head for the hills. One cop was dead set on giving me a disorderly for my explicit language, but I got out of the way and quickly hopped a cab to avoid all danger. Saturday night was also a real treat as my friend aaron used some of his poetry skills to hook me up. I spent most of the evening passed out to awake to some hilarious texting and then hailed a cab to cash in on my mans great setup. All in all it was one of the better weekends of the summer and I can only hope we back that up this weekend for the 3 on 3 tourney (Friday I will be giving a full preview of just that). Sunday, we grilled out at my buddies mansion in lake country. The pool was green and only 99 degrees warm so it wasnt real refreshing but it did kill a king size hangover. I then got home to find some hilarious videos posted of me puking and apparently getting naked at the brewer game. Wow all I can say is there goes my chance at ever running for public office. Damn the internet.

No comments: