Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Weekend Recap

What a wild weekend it was in GB. Not suprising as that is a very underrated Wisconsin city in terms of partying. Me and a couple of buddies arrived in GB Friday night, and pretty much ate and drank until I left Monday afternoon. My buddy Mark's mother is quite a host, as she had every meal planned out, and I mean a huge spread for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Got up ate and start drinking, one bloody mary and on to whisky. That is a very hard regiment to keep up over three days. Friday night I made yet another appearance at the Bodyshop, not sure why, this is by far the worst strip club in all of Wisconsin. My buddy Gruny and I were there a half hour sitting around the stage and we didnt get one set of titties in our face. These girls do not have the kind of financial security, in which they can pass on easy money from a couple of drunkos. Anyways we got picked up there, and headed home for what was a quiet finish to the evening. Saturday we got up and watched Bucky, boy did they break my heart, and my pocket book for that matter. i thought the Badgers were going to break out in this game and show the country they are for real, but saddly they just arent good enough. They got owned on the ground, and though TD has more ability than any QB i have seen in a Badger uniform, his two int's sealed a terrible loss in Champagne. The season is not lost but, a big ten Championship seems unlikely for a team that gives up about 200 yards on the ground per game. I decided to drown my sorrow, and did so over a couple of games of Halo, and a lot of B.S. with Marks old man. That guy can sure have a drunk conversation. I think we talked about the Brewers and Packers for 2 hours, and he downed about a 12ver in the meantime. Impressive feat. Saturday night we went out downtown GB and it was a great time. Lots of beautiful babies, and the shots were flowin. Well not that one shot of Wild Turkey, Lauer you still owe me one! At one point in the evening I made out with a girl from a wedding party, and look over 2 minutes later, and see my buddy Pat making out with the same girl. It was that type of crazy night. I wanted to pass out at the bar, but instead hopped a cab back to Marks solo. I got back and found all the doors were locked. Instead of calling mark to get his garage code, I figured I would hop the neighbors fence, then hop Marks parents fence and check the back door. Well I havent hopped a fence in a while, and I got about half way over, top of the fence creases and I fall flat on my face. I hope the other fence and all the doors are locked. Go back over the fences ring the door bell, and Kathy lets me in. Apparently I passed out before all the fun happened that night, as one of my buddies, hooked up with another buddies sister, and left the used rub at the scene of the crime for Marks parents to find the next day. Suprising they were able to laugh it off, where as my parents would have just kicked everyone out. Sunday we prettty much did nothing until 230, then we headed down to the stadium for some tailgaiting. What a day for a October Packer game. Tailgaiting went well and we all were feeling good heading to the bars. I decided to try and win some money back and bet all my friends $10 that the Bears would win. As I recall they were giving me shit the whole first half and when the Bears starting doing there thing, I was giving it back ten fold and when the words werent getting it done I had to resort to force. I have found that if I drink whisky on consecutive nights, that second night, I am going to be an agry drunk. My friends didnt like me too much on Sunday, but to there chagrin, I passed out first again. Not before a naked walk back by two of my buddies, in which they were dancing naked in front of a couple of buses. I dont remember much from there, but i saw some funny pictures of me passed out on Marks pool table, which proved i not only that I had fun, but I am also quite a degenerate. Anyways, Monday I spent most of the day looking for things that i lost i.e. phone, keys, wallet, herb. Found everything by lunch and headed home. I laid in bed the rest of the day swearing I would never drink again. Only time will tell. This weekend I am officially hitting mid-life as I am having my 25th birthday. Yeah it has been 25 years since the Brewers made the World Series, sadly. Looking for some good birthday ideas, so far all I can come up with is party at my place. Suggestions are welcome! Until then I will be recovering from another great weekend in GB.

No comments: