Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Part of the century!

I dont know if any of you have seen this, but Corey Delaney is a 16 year old kid from Australia apparently he threw the best party ever. There was about 500 people that attended the party at his parents while they were on vacation. When the neighbors called the cops the party moved outside to the streets where the party goers chucked beer bottles at cop cars and pretty much ran a naked muck threw the streets. Corey has since been on the run from the police and his parents because he says they are going to "kill him" when they find him. So this is a news channel interviewing him via satellite and it is awesome! A gem from this interview is when the anchor asks him to take off his ridiculous glasses and apologize to his parents, cops and neighbors he fires back with this THC fueled zinger "no, I won't take them off,...cause they are famous" he says his glasses are famous because everyone likes them. God I love it! Please check this out, this kid is a hero to every teenager in the world and me. I am thinking about throwing my dad a retirement party, I think I just found the perfect party planner!

1 comment:

Big Tasty said...

C$$$,

This is a wonderful video. This kid is an idol to children everywhere. However I hope his parents beat the shit out of him when he does return to the proverbial teet. Still you have to love how he is using this party to boost his celebrity status.