Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Its Been Awhile...

9 days since my last post and I am sure nobody has even noticed of my absence. I apologize and promise to intensify my efforts for the rest of the month. Not a lot new with the boss but I will update you on some of my happenings.

- I have basically been sick for the last month. I am pretty sure it is a head cold now but I had step throat sprinkled in there as well. I havent been that fun to hang out with in that time.

- As always I have made a shit load of unrealistic New Years resolutions, that no doubt will be afterthoughts in a couple weeks or two. Some of my resolutions for the year are: quit chewing, smoking (cigs and pot), all drugs, and all fast food. Like I said I make my goals as unrealistic as possible, I also want to read 10 books this year up from 5 from last year, which I met. The other goal I have is working out 4 times a week, this one I am least confident about at the moment. I am doing pretty good though, I had about 4-5 smokes the last time I was out, not bad considering I had big bet on the line and I was stressing throughout the whole game. I only had one chew since new years as well and I think things are going pretty well. I am irritable as fuck right now as you can probably imagine as I am trying to give up pretty much everything I love to do at once. Not recommended.

- I have always loved gambling and for the first time in my life I have actually been on a streak in which I have been consistently winning, though the Buckeyes fucked me last night. Still it has been a good Bowl season overall. I am thinking this is going to be my last weekend of the year and will be looking for some good plays.

- New Years was a great time, I didnt really have any plans for it and just ended up going out downtown Madison, but we all had a good time and the Abar was crazy as fuck. Nothing like your buddy trying to hook you up while he is banging a chick. The house was full of people hooking up but to no suprise I had no part of any of it.

- Work is crazy busy, and I am just trying to stay afloat right now. I have had a lot of people pissed at me in the last two weeks, as ice and rain are major problems when you dont have windows in.

That pretty much sums up my last ten days. As you can see you havent been missing all that much. I promise things will heat up here. My bros 21st is in two weeks and promises to get wild. I also have a couple of lists I want to posts as well as a few movie reviews. Lastly I got the ok from a certain subject to post an epic story that happened to me over the summer. I was sworn to secrecy but I finally go the ok to let the world in. Most of you will find the story disgusting but to me it is probably one of the 5 funniest stories I have been involved in. Stay tuned...

No comments: