Monday, January 21, 2008

Something New

I have long wanted this blog to be a place where many people come and comment on the stupid posts I usually put up. Even if it is just to say what type of fucking douche bag I am for having a blog I want people to speak there opinion here. Well that has not happened so this week, in a last ditch effort to get people to particpate on my blog I am going to try and have each and everyone of my posts spark some sort of debate, or at least give people something worth commenting about.

My first post was inspired by hearing the horrendous "Superman" song by Soulja Boy on the to work today. I fucking hate that song for many many reasons and one of the biggest reasons is because I heard my cousin who is in 6th grade singing that song the last time I visited her. She said it got played at her high school dance 3 times the night before. I think this is hillarious and I will give you three reasons why. Here are a few definitions to some of the songs lyrics. These definitions were provided by the wonderful urban dictionary website.

Superman that Ho

Robocop that Ho

Supersoak that Ho

Now I dont really give a shit about the lyrics getting played at the dance, I just thought that was funny, and that kids liked a song with lyrics like this. I dont want this to be a debate on whether or not this song is shitty because I it is and nobody can tell me different. I also dont want this to be a debate as to whether this should be played in middle school dances, probably not but I dont give a shit if it is. What I would like people to post, is there favorite terms from this wonderful site Urban Dictionary . I warn you this site is a lot like Wikipedia or IMDB in the fact that you may go for one thing and be on the site for an hour. However there is some funny as shit over there and I want to hear some of your favorites. Please post the link or hyperlink in your response. I hope this works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to say that my personal favorite of the '_______ that Ho' terms would have to be Spiderman that Ho. I'm just curious to know if anyone has actually done these things. I mean i'd like to hear about it if anyone's slapped a cape on someone's back

Anonymous said...

Crank Dat! I know that a group of students at my alma mater, DeForest High, made some t-shirts that said "Supersoak Waunakee." They were OK'd by the school because they didn't have a clue what it meant. After the shirts were made, somebody let the administration know what dat shit meanz and den dem shirt wuz banned. Dangit, damnit.

Anyway, my favorite would have to be the Donkey Punch.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=donkey+punch

Big Tasty said...

These are a couple more of my faves-

The Golden Starfish
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=golden+starfish

and my favorite so far

Skeet

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=skeet