Thursday, January 24, 2008

SOME GREAT NEWS! If you are satan.

So as all of you don't know good Ol' C-Weed is going to be out of commission physically for awhile and might be blogging a lot about how fucking bored I am. Wed morning I found out that I have a little condition called lumbosacral spondylosis. LS is basically when the little prongs that come off the vertebrae to keep all vertebrae inlined with each other break. Well one of my "little prongs" broke and my vertebrae is pushing my tail bone out my ass hole. I have about 25% slippage between my tail bone and vertebrae (which seems like a lot). There are different levels of LS ranging from minor and treatable to completely paralyzed. I am pretty sure I am on the treatable end since I can still walk fine and function, but needless to say it is very painful. The funny thing is I didn't do anything recently to break any bones. I was told it was from years of stress on my lower back, so football in high school, delivering shingles for three summers and throwing fatties over my shoulder while I stroll through the taco bell drive through at bar time during my days in college. All these things built up and finally fractured my vertebrae while I stepped out of my truck the other night. I felt it initially but didn't think anything of it. I have always had lower back pain so it wasn't something new. So I gathered up my bowling shit (Tuesdays is bowling night) and headed to the lanes. By this time is was crazy painful and far beyond the normal pain I get. Well I persevered and bowled a 259. Not bad for not being able to bend over and rotate my hips at all. So I continued on through 5 more frames and said fuck this. By this time I could barely even lift a miller lite to my lips. I grabbed my balls hobbled back to my bag and put my shit away (coincidently that is how I end every whaling story from college). We had a free brewski coming since we hung the house. So I got those, had one more beer for the road and went home early. I did get to see the badgers try to piss that Michigan game away which was nice...thanks Landry for the tre. Anyways I went home took 3 vicodin and iced my back. The vicodin were a few months expired didn't know how strong they would be so I washed them down with four 7&7 tallboys. Went to bed feeling like a million drunks. When I woke up in the morning I felt like Heath Ledger(R.I.P. I apologize for that), never been so dehydrated in my life, I now know why mixing prescription drugs and booze is a horrible idea. Plus my back was 10 times worse, needless to say shitty morning. So I went to Urgent care and whoolah fractured vertebrae. never saw that one coming god, god totally punk'd me. Every year he gets me with something good, touche my lord and savior.
I don't really know what is going to happen. I have to go see my primary doctor than they will refer me to a neurologists to determine the severity of my condition and hopefully tell me they can fix it without surgery. Worse case scenario would be 2 rods inserted into my spine to hold them in place. Pretty fucked up shit if you ask me. On the GREAT side of things I got some drugs, muscle relaxers and some new up to date vicodin!
So in the mean time I will be excepting donations of movies and chipoltle burritos via delivery at my doorstep. Any time is fine.
Adios Amigos...OnDemand is calling my name.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey C-Weed how's your hammer hanging? I'll bring you all the movie's you want as long as you return, knocked up, I've been cravin that movie.

CC

P.S.

If you let your condition go unchecked would you grow a tail, Is that something you might want?, just something to think about bye.

Big Tasty said...

Man all I can say is we got the shit end of the gene pool with all these fucking back injuries. If you are going to be home on Saturday I would like to bring over some movies and lunch. I love the vicadin with the 7 x 7 tall boys, man that brings back some memories of high school. I was on a codene phase back then. Anyways man keep everyone posted on your condition. I guess Ice was right when he said, "Big D's up your ass is bad fo yo health".

C-Weed said...

yeah cookie i feel bad about hoarding the silver screen gem that is knocked up. no really i do feel bad that i have had it for so long. so if you want to come down and bring some more and pick up the old i am fine with that as long as you have chipoltle burrrito in tow.
browne yeah the mulhern genes aren't as cracked up as they seem to be. brittle bones and alcoholism bad combination. yeah hit me up when ever i am definitely going to be around