Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Love You Lindsay


I don't usually do the Hollywood scene, besides my rarely read film reviews. However in the absence of good ol C$$$ and I definately miss his presence on the blog, I want share this with everyone. I have had a crush on Miss Lohan since I heard she was making a remake of the first drifting movier ever made, Herbie the love bug. Then I really started liking her when she started admitting she is a nympho and goes out just to bang. I love when girls toss me the ol pity bang just because they cannot resist there womanly urge. It got even better when she was admitted into a rehab clinic because she was an alcoholic, coke fiend. Now she goes out and just shows me those beautiful fun bags in a tribute to Marilyn Monroe, for New York magazine. I am actually thinking about going to Hollywood, getting my cock lengenthened, and searching for one shot to be with this babe. Can you say perfect woman?

For all you pervs, you can see them boobies here

3 comments:

C-Weed said...

I have been waiting for this day for some time. This couldn't of been a better welcome home present. The up coming playboy spread should be titascular! Not sure if it will happen, and by not sure i mean, it will happen, i just don't know when.

Anonymous said...

The bags are legit, but I prefer a more substantial nipple. Give me Scarlett Johansson's guns any day. By the way, Lindsay's no panty flash reveal a RUGGED looking set of naughty bits.

Big Tasty said...

Lol, yes Lindsey appears a tad beat up down there. We look to use the term "open faced roast beef sandwich".