Friday, February 29, 2008

I was going to do a post on how fucking awesome bucky is but C$$$ stole my thunder, instead you get this...

A post about pretty much nothing. I have no cool pictures that I have photoshopped, to get a big laugh. I dont even have anything funny to say or rant about today. Basically it is 1:30 the alcoholic in me is crying for a stiff whisky with a splash of water, and all I can hear in my head is Brother Ali's, "Champion". I cant wait to go check him out tonight at the High Noon, where I am sure to be one of the drunkest guys trying to lip synch to the songs.

This weekend is my last weekend before I head to the sunny Cabo San Lucas, with an epic crew of guys from my college days. I am trying to save money, but that wont happen, as the allure of getting shit faced at a bowling tournament i agreed to be in is far too much to resist. Instead I plan on getting shitfaced tonight, get up around noon, make some breakfast, start getting shit faced again. I hope I dont actually have to bowl in the tournament so I can heckle opposing teams. I hear we have Quintana and O'Brien in the semis, should be pushovers. How can I tell you I am going to be in a bowling tourney without one Big Lebowski reference. After the tourney I am going to beg every sober person there for a ride back to SP where I am having some peeps over for the UFC fight. Are you kidding me, Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson for the Middle Weight title. This to me is the biggest fight in UFC history, two dominate fighters with contrasting styles ready to stomp one another out. I cant fuckin wait for the voice of the octagon to introduce this fight. I am going to need an entire roll of scotch tape to hide my erection from the three people that come over and watch the fight on our dime, and not even have the common courtesy to mix me a drink. Ok you are right half of a roll of tape. After that I really hope someone has sobered up because it is back to Marshall for a couple of my boys (Brad Fisher and Tim Dahl's) Bday. I am guessing it will be like any other birthday celebration in Marshall, get completely wrecked, then bet your friends that they dont have what it takes to take home the most disgusting pig in the bar, home. I am the current champ in this game for those of you that had any doubts. Still havent seen any of that $100 guys and my chest still hurts from that hog carving her number in pen across this chiseled abdomen. If by chance I make it until bar time, which would be a miracle, I get to sleep in the coldest house in all of Wisconsin. THis fucking house doubles as an igloo, and I usually end up passing out cock out on the hardwood floor. Basically as fun as all this sounds, I dont know if I am excited or dreading the next couple days.

Anyways this is the wrap-up to the most pointless post I ever made. No you cannot have the five minutes it took you to read this back. It is wasted, Deal With It.

No comments: