Thursday, February 21, 2008

Straight Outta Edgerton


Febuary twenty mutha fuckin'one DWI back in this muthafuckah yo...we on this blog kinda smooth so what you gunna do C-Weed...and so on, the blog goes on. I have been busy the last few weeks. I will try to recap quickly so I can get into something.
Three weeks ago I was in San Diego for work then I had to go to Indianapolis the following Wednesday through Tuesday. Needless to say I drank a shit ton and worked a lot of hours in between. Anyway enough about that bull shiiiate, I have been wanting to post some of my design work on the blog. But then I realized that my colleague and I have turned this blog into ultimate and utterly filth that should only be viewed by like minded individuals. I really cant associate this blog with my job, (Timmy I think you could side with my legal obligations on this one) since I would probably get fired and nobody wants that well I am sure someone would relish in my short comings. So I am planning on starting my own blog to just post some recent works and hopefully spark some freelance work out of it. Don't worry I am not leaving DWI. I will continue to either: make you laugh, want to hunt me down and castrate, hunt me down and pick my sexy brain or bore you with my drunken ramblings. So in the mean time I am still pulling for that Playboy spread or better yet Penthouse edition with Linzay Lohan, my wiener is still recovering from her latest boob fueled photoshoot. So with that said I am back and will be searching the internet for hilarity so you dont have to. DWI your one stop shop for everything that is right about the internet

1 comment:

Big Tasty said...

C$$$,

First all glad to have you back. You have been missed. Secondly, as soon as you get that blog up and running post a link on my site for those who are interested in seeing some of your work. Third when are we going to get shitfaced? Next weekend Brother Ali on Friday and UFC fight on Saturday. Be in town.