Thursday, May 15, 2008

America's Hottest College Girl?!?

According to this link America's Hottest College Girl goes to the University of Wisconsin Milwaukee. I checked the link and am going on record to say that I have had better and maybe even done worse. Does anyone believe this is the hottest college chick out there? I love the questions they ask her. I got some questions for this babe: A2M? DVDA? Would you like another drink? Would you mind if I posted naked photos of you on the internet (that one I would probably ask with my fingers crossed) I check out the Pac 10 poon site religously and I have to say the west coast poon is a lot better. No offense to this girl, she is very foxy and I am glad to say UWM has come in first in something. This is better than the record that our house had, for most freshman girls in need of getting there stomach's pumped. Dustin, I know you read this, we are throwing a big bash at your house this weekend. I will supply all the beer and zima you can drink, your one goal is to get this babe there. Dont worry the Dr. will take care of the rest. Does anyone know where I can pick up the following items: condoms guranteed to bust for when the zima kicks-in, and a ski mask and chlroroform when she informs me she doesnt drink???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's a nice looking broad, but I would have voted her down bazed upon the Zoolander facial expression alone.

Anonymous said...

Hot? For sure. The Hottest? Hardly.
But I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Big Tasty said...

I believe the look is called Magnum, not even Derick Z could pull that one off.