Tuesday, May 13, 2008

C$$$ Can Eat a Big Fat Dick!


C$$$,

I have noticed quite a bit of animosity towards me lately. Unlike you I am not going to hate. Instead I had one of your favorite rappers write a song about you. Let me know what you think. You said you like Dre right? Well here you go...

C$$, C-weed, where the fuck ya at?
Can't rap a lick, so I know ya got your gat
Your dick on hard, from fuckin wit tasty.
The Palmer you grew up with, Harper you grew up with
Don't even respect your ass
That's why it's time for doctor cream, to check your ass, nigga
Used to be my homey, used to be my ace
Now I wanna slap the taste out yo mouth
Make you bow down to the browne
Fuckin me, now I'm fuckin you, lil clown
Oh, don't think I forgot, let you slide
Let me ride, just another homicide
Yeah it's me so I'ma talk on
Stompin on the streets of SP that you used to walk on
So strap on your Moose Racin hat, you dope.
watch your radar cause that’s me wit that no scope
so what i pass the bud? and talk about feelings?
now you lost all your homey's love
Now call it what you want to
You fucked wit me, now it's a must that I fuck wit you

[Break One: Dre]
Yeah, that's what the fuck I'm talkin about
We have your motherfuckin art studio surrounded
Put down the jergens and let the little boy go
You knowhatI'msayin, punk motherfucker
(**We want Eazy, we want Eazy**)

Now understand this my nigga McCain can't be touched
Baracks bendin over, so Baracks gettin fucked, busta
Musta, thought I was sleazy
Or though I was a mark cause my knuckles be cheezy
Animosity, made ya speak but ya spoke
Ay yo McCain, whattup, break c$$ something off loc
If it ain't another oren that I gots ta fuck with
Gap teeth in my mouth that your dicks sure to fit
With my nuts on ya tonsils
While ya onstage rappin at your wack-ass concerts
And I'ma snatch girl from the backside
To show you how my knuckles get brown when they inside
Now you might not understand me
I will rob you in Edgerton and blast you in Sun Prair-ie
Then we gon creep down on to Marshall
On a Silver Fox Mission, as I steps in the temple
Spot him, got him, as I pulls out my strap
Got my chrome to the side of his racing cap
You tryin to check McCain, you better check yo self
Cause when you diss Jon you diss yourself, MOTHERFUCKER

No comments: