Friday, May 9, 2008

I Apologize...No I Don't

Sorry h-mo's I know I haven't been to present on DWI for about 2 weeks since my super sweet music video, which by the way debuted at number 3 on TRL. So blow me everyone who said my thumbs were too wide to rap. Further more, I haven't kept my eye balls from the net. I want to share with you some a vid that totally made my balls sweat, inapropes I mean penis dribble out the tip.
First, I love Bale in American Pyscho. If I were to ever do a spoof, I could only hope it would be this fucking genius...and really hilarious.
See more funny videos at CollegeHumor

Second, A little known fact. In the 80's I was a guest on Geraldo. I never thought in a million years it would make it to the web. I mean come on it was in the eighties, how do people even record VHS to digital. Either way before you saw it in the discomfort of your own home. I thought I better come clean with my past...
See more funny videos at CollegeHumor

Oh and one more thing, I known the Big Taste doesn't like to get political on DWI, but since he also doesn't like to get all emotional and suicidal but yet he some how still accomplishes that at least twice a week with his "Nice Guy Finishes Last" commentary. I thought I would post this interesting Obama speech ( if you are wondering I am endorsing The Obama for Presidency, eat a McCain Dick Browne) this is exactly how I hope O-bombs runs the country...all black guy and shit. Speaking of which man I could go for some Night Train and some armed robbery with some deep fried Gang activity.
See more funny videos at CollegeHumor

I apologize, I listened to a lot of Dr. Dre and Coolio in the 90's so I am kind of pre-disposed to crime and deep fried greatness.
ps yes I have been tipping back the seven since the brewers finally won one game out out of seven. Weeks I could totally give you an HJ...does that make up for it b-peeps?

No comments: