Monday, August 25, 2008

Fantasy Football is Back


This week I have three fantasy football drafts for the three leagues I am in. All of them are pay leagues and I take them all very seriously. However what I take more seriously than winning is the amount, and the quality of shit talk that we display in our leagues. In fact I will not join a league unless I am pretty sure we are going to cross that shit talking line. See my logo above from three years ago, and to see how bad that league got click here. Anyways I probably wont be posting much this week because I am trying to come up with new ideas for league stories like the ones linked and also find do some research on who to pick. I think the NFL ticket is like $400 this year. It is costs more to follow your team than you can make if you actually have a good team. Again this is where the amount of pleasure I get from ripping someone a new one comes in.

No comments: