Thursday, August 14, 2008

Really? 100,000 Rubs?


So I read this article, and from the sounds of it there is a lot of fucking that goes down in the Olympic village. However apparently everyone is practicing safe sex. Organizers of some anti-aids movement have passed out 100,000 condoms to the 10,000 athletes in the village. I guess for the last Olympics they supplied 70,000 but they ran out and needed to buy 20k more. I am no math major, but to me they are expecting each male athlete to fuck 20 times in two weeks? Well I guess not that crazy since they do let NBA players into the Olympics these days. Is Shawn Kemp on the dream team? I heard Lebron and Kobe double teamed some equestrian team from some island nation off the Philipines. I cannot even comprehend how much fucking is going on. I wonder what that world record is? I can tell you that is one Michael "Phaggy" Phelps isn't going to touch. He doesnt have time in his rigid schedule to even get a BJ. I understand you strengthen the gene pool by letting these athletes mate but coddamn. Can you imagine Paul Hamm trying to get with a hot piece of Paraguayan Poon, like the one linked above from an anoymous Deal With It reader? I am guessing he would do what I do and either cum before he gets the condom on or, fake like he is putting the condom on and give her the banana smoothie she so desperately desires. But hey thats just me. Keep up the good work Olympians you are making your countries proud!

No comments: