Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An Update From the Dr.

Well as you know I havent really posted much thoughtful material as of late. In reality it is because I have a girl friend now and really dont care to share the most intiment details of my life anymore. However I promise that wont stop me sharing things about me in the future. Another reason I prefer to post videos and links, is because I dont think many people are reading this anymore, and I have been using Deal With It more as a personal homepage where I can post cool links to the sites I like to visit, videos that I like to laugh at, and pics that I like to jerk off over. Deal With It.

I would like to give a few updates about me. I was denied by both FEMA for a grant and the Govt for a loan to fix my place up. Yeah sure seems like you are doing everything to help. I realize that I dont have it as bad as others, but fuck, I still am at a beginning salary, and I cannot really afford dropping 8 grand. I guess I need to quit being such a fucking bitch and just get this work done. I am going to be tearing out the drywall down there tommorow and hopefully I get the drainage tile guy in there by October or so. I plan on doing the finish work myself, but I am going to wait until the weather starts to suck to get at that. Anyways fuck Mother Nature.

In other news, this weekend we will be having our first annual golf outing pub crawl. Well hopefully, so far I only have 1 out 3 drivers needed to make this work. If we cannot find the drivers we may be doing the whole pub crawl at one bar! Which wouldnt be nearly as fun, but might be twice as drunk. I am super excited for this regardless to how we do it. We got 12 really fun guys for this and I think everyone is planning on turning it up a notch. Because of the Pub Crawl I dont plan on going out Friday at all.

Last weekend was the 5th wedding I have been at this summer, though this one was just a lunch and then back to his mothers place for drinks. I had a lot of fun though, and it was for a buddy who I hadnt seen in forever, who is moving to Tokyo this week for two years. I am very jealous and am trying to figure out how I can work a vacation there in the next two years. What is sad is I have 2 more weddings to go, so basically I have from now until Oct booked. Then starts a string of football weekends that i have booked, two badger games and a Packer game. It is going to be a fast moving fall and I have a feeling Thanksgiving will be here soon. Anyways that is how my life is right now, moving fast. I havent slowed down much to enjoy any of it, but from what I have heard I am enjoying myself just fine. (I cannot wait to show everyone my filming skills at a wedding I went to last month).

So this post was rather pointless, but it is my blog and I can write whatever the fuck I want. I have a couple of good posts in mind, but I just need to find the time to do it. Deal With It is not dead, just in sort of a lull. In the mean time enjoy a laugh at a funny link, and enjoy the hot ass bitches that get posted on here all the time becuase they will keep coming. Oh and Fuck you Gruney you could not do better!

No comments: