Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Domesticated!


This past weekend, for the most part was spent packing and cleaning in preparation for my girlfriend moving in. Although seven months pregnant, Jenny, was working harder than just about anyone I have ever seen. We cleaned, re-arranged, decorated, and moved in all of her nice stuff to mask the fact that a bunch of men have been living in my place for better part of three years. The place that once was a bachelor pad, and a place where debauchery went down, is now a nice cozy home. I loved living with my roommates they were great, we had fun every night, I was never lonely, and many memories we shared. However, I have to tell you I was happy to see them go, and see Jenny move in. I guess it is kind of like flipping the page from one chapter of a book, to the next. I am sad to see that exciting chapter come to an end, but I am really looking forward to what is next. That of course being preparing for our newest member of our family! I wrote a rant a while back of being scared of not knowing what to expect with this child on the way, and to a point I still am a little bit scared and nervous. However that feeling is drowned out by the fact that I am living such a wonderful life, being surrounded by so many people that care about me. Excitement is really the only thing I feel lately, as the last 6 months have flown by, and I watch my child grow inside Jenny's stomach, it is hard for me to get overcome with joy. Yes turning the page on one of the most fun parts of my life was a little difficult, and living with a woman for the first time is sure to be an adjustment, but the idea of having my own home, and my own family, makes me eager to get started on those challenges.

2 comments:

Timmay said...

Very pussy.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean your dining room table is no longer a poker table?