Thursday, June 25, 2009

Quite Possibly the Best YouTube Video Ever



Wow I dont know where to start on how fucking incredible this video is. I used to hate that auto tune shit, but I am starting to love it. It just points out how terrible the likes of T-Pain and Kanye are as musicians. I mean when you can just auto-tune people talking and make a decent song out of it, you have to realize that those guys are no talent ass clowns. Sorry bear, I will still listen to non-stop Kanye with you as we drive around Pelican Lake next weekend, but i wont be enjoying myself as much as you will. Everyone you owe it to yourself to watch this video!

3 comments:

Harps said...

FUCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Palmer said...

Wow, three of the best pressers of the last few years and one hammered old man looking to get some. Phenomenal song.
Harper, all CAPS has amazing effect - we can't hear you yelling.

McGarnagle said...

Jim Mora Autotuned is one of the funniest things I have ever heard!