Monday, June 1, 2009

Thats How You Get Pink Eye

So MTV and Bruno scored a pretty hilarious blow against Eminem at the MTV music awards, video can be seen below. Don't get me wrong I have always been a big Eminem fan, and I have been waiting for C$$$ to give a review of his new CD before I pick it up, but his reaction here is absolutely priceless. Yes I would be a little pissed if I got stink faced live on national television, but cmom Em, you write songs that bash nearly everyone including gays, I thought in attempt to show the hypocrisy towards that line of thinking. When clearly you are a homophobe, and a walking contradiction. You are a talented musician, but the act that once had me running off to get tickets to your shows, and be the first to have all your cds, has grown very tired. Fuck em!

4 comments:

Timmay said...

"Is the real Slim Shady about to stand up?"

Nice.

Harps said...

it was funny. Not that u want it from me but c$ is waiting on me to burn a copy of relapse for him so that explains his delay review. mine is i like it very much. there are some songs where he does that voice change of his to be funny and its pretty weak. on the other hand his flows are pretty old shady so thats good and of course dre kills the beats as always. now i have always liked slim except for his last album so i was going into it excited. i think it is a good album but not great.

Big Tasty said...

Harps,

You should burn me a copy of that as well. And whats up you dont work thursdays anymore?

Harps said...

no we hired a new manager who works then, but with courtney bartending im sure ill be down and actually be abel to booz with ya. yeah no problem on the cd, ill get it to ya as soon as i burn it