Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I WANT TO MAKE SOMETHING CLEAR

Ok...so yesterday I flew off the handle and probably sounded like a whiny bitch, I can own that. But I would like to clarify some things. I think 95% of Packer fans are boners, huge throbbing boners with pre-cum running down the side and throbbing, did I mention the throbbing ok anyway. I am not one of those packer fans that blames Thompson for everything and thinks the world is coming to an end now that Brett Fuckface is a Viking now. I am a realist and try to look at the big picture before making judgments. I was a huge Farve fan, not huge fan like I own a jersey or have a lock of his hair in plexi-glass box. I was a huge fan because when he was on the field you knew something magical could happen at any given minute. He did a lot for the Packers, he might of arguably made the Packers relevant again. Cripes he was the starting QB for what 16-17 years, he is the only memories of have of the Pack growing up, that is crazy now that I think of it. So yes I am allowed to feel betrayed and all that jizz. But I took the high road, tried to see the bigger picture. I didnt and still dont give a shit that he retired and than un-retired to play for the Jets. I knew it was all a ploy to eventually play for the Vikings. And still I was ok with it. He wants to keep playing and make some more money, awesome go for it. I dont care, he gave me a lot of great memories he doesnt owe me anything. Hopefully he can come back and officially retire as a Packer and have his number retired. That may be one of the things that upsets me most about the whole deal, is that I wont have any closure like in my eyes he is and always would of been a Packer, he will do his thing with other teams, but want to come back. Have his jersey retired every one is happy. I will shed one single tear, catch it in my beer glass than proceed to get hammered on the memories and mumble to myself "...thats just Farve being Farve..." Now I cant, he is too big of a prick.
A first when he was slotted to go the Queens I was like this is going to make amazing TV, I cant wait for that monday night game against the Pack and Queens. I guarantee every fucking TV in the US will be tuned in for that match up. The world might implode or Jesus may come back to earth just to feel the intensity and awkwardness that will be spewing from the field when the coin is flipped. I might even bust out my VHS and tape this son of a bitch the old fashioned way just because it will be so huge. Like I knew it would probably ruin my dreams ( not real dreams, you fag) of him coming back and everything would be ok. But I was like fuck it. It is what it is we had a good run...But now the reason that I am pissed or should I say uber-annoyed is that, he is such a media suckling self righteous prick, ahhhh I could fucking scream he annoys me to no end. How do people let him get away with this shit. Like you would think everyone on earth would be turning there backs on this doosh fitter. I mean look at Heidie and Spencer everyone hates those blond headed ass dicks. But no it is like everyone just tolerates it. WTF!!!! He is such a child running around trumping everyones big news. Vick signs fuck you Im Brett, Jacko Dies fuck you, Im Brett, GM collapses, fuck you Im Brett. I cant stand it. I wish the NFL would of turned their backs on him like the Packers did. I actually have more respect for Thompson and the Packers organization for what they did than ever before. It is all so clear to me now, they couldnt take his shit anymore. It took big ass balls to do what they did and the fact that Brett cant see that they gave him every opportunity to still play and save face and not look like a raging hemorrhoid.
It is like when your buddy first gets his license and he comes to pick you up and just about when you get your hand on the door handle he speeds up and you miss it. Than you laugh and you catch up to the car, your friend stops, you go for the handle...aw fuck good one, he sped up again, except this time he isnt really stopping. He is just slow rolling, so you run up go for the knob...nope fuck you he takes off again. At first it is funny didnt see that coming, second time, ahhh you crafty devil got me again, third fucking time you are just being a prick and in the words of Patton Oswald, I really want to gouge your eyeballs out with your dick that I cut off, poured lacquer all over it, flattened it, sharpened it and made into a envelope opener.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that girlfriend you had that you dumped. You know, the one you could never do anything right for. And fucking good riddance when you finally got rid of her.

And the following week, you see her hanging out with your neighbor. You know, the one you saw her talking/flirting with that one day when you came home. The one who is a total douche.

And right after you dumped her, you were like, "thank God that bitch is gone." And all your buddies were like, "thank God that bitch is gone. Dude we hated her, but now you're back!"

But now that you know she's with that asswipe next door, you suddenly HATE HER. And can't stop thinking about her. Cause deep down, you actually still love her, and miss her, and now she's with that purple ferry.

Big Tasty said...

haha well that was an epic post! I feel the same way if brett wants to come back more power too him. It is probably very hard to give up the game you love if you feel you can still play at the highest level. I am sick of the media coverage more than anything. When national news sites has this on the front page it gets a little sickening. With that being said, he isnt the hall of fame qb he was with the packers, he is an aging qb than can still lead a winner, but he needs help. I think what this does do is make the Packers v Vikings rivarly as big as any rivarly in all of sports. That is good for everyone involved. I know I will be tuning in when the Pack head to minneapolis. Basically good luck Brett, i hope you are comign back for the right reasons. I will say this 39 year qbs with a partially torn rotator cuff, coming off a major surgery, are still huge question marks. I guess only time will tell but I think the Pack still take the NFC North.

Prust said...

Well Browne I usually appreciate ur heart felt sentiment but not this time. I hope first play from scrimmage Favre trips, falls and chokes on Adrian Peterson's big fat nig*a dick and dies!!!!