Wednesday, December 9, 2009

C-Train Fist Pump

Hello everyone, the weather sucks balls today. I am at work, my Fiance is at home with no power and the cable is out. Sucks to be her. Anyway, To go along with Big Tasties post about the Jersey Shore, I came across something awesome. I know there has been tons of name generators on the web. But this one is by far the best. It comes from a website I have never heard of before UnlikelyWords.com. And I am in love...type your name in there and it gives you your very own Jersey Shore nickname. So now when you head to South Beach for a little getaway, you can fit right in with all the homos that run around over there. Just make sure your arm pits are supper sweaty and your fist pumpin so hard you tear a rotator cuff.
C-TRAIN OUT (Yes I will be going as C-Train from now on, unless I randomley generate a sweeter one)
Post your new nickname in the comments section, so the next time I see one of you we can get all douch baggy

Vinny_fist 




5 comments:

BeArCaT said...

The Tan-ticle, I will abide

Timmay said...

T-Muscle is pissed that they only have about 6 or 7 nicknames.

Silverback said...

I will take, The Bicep, Danny Tan-ner or The Body! I am cool with all of them.

Big Tasty said...

The Body for me...I think they hit that one right on the head.

Big Tasty said...

By the way, does anyone know how to edit GIF photos because I want to photoshop my head on that picture. Fist pumping is awesome.