Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blog Movie Quiz

If you would like to try this quiz send your answers to my email madmully@yahoo.com. Please dont post your answers on this blog. If you are stuck on one you may ask for help on the blog and I will give you a hint. I think these are mostly easy but there are some difficult ones. Good luck!


1. “I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.”

2. ” After that my guess is that you will never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.”

3. “You gonna do somethin'? Or are you just gonna stand there and bleed?”

4. “I have to lie to women to get laid. And I don't score much. I got a really small dick, it's pathetic.”

5. " If you wanna smear mud on your ass, smear mud on your ass, just be honest about it. Look Gene, I've never told anyone this before, but I can suck my own dick, and I do it a lot.”

6. " Shut your fat ass Rayvie, I can't buy a pack of smokes without runnin' into nine guys you've fucked!”

7. "Do me a favor, will you? Would you mind washing off that perfume before you come back to our table?”

8. “Never take it seriously, you never get hurt. Never get hurt, you can always have fun. And if you ever get lonely, you just go to the record store and visit all your friends.”

9. “Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way. In twenty years, if you're still livin' here, comin' over to my house to watch the Patriots games, still workin' construction, I'll fuckin' kill you. That's not a threat. Now, that's a fact. I'll fuckin' kill you”.

10. “Fool you don't go to college to be talkin' to no bitches. Your black ass 'posed to be learnin' somethin'. Can't learn shit talkin' to no stupid ass bitch”.

11. “You've been pinching loaves on the lawn? I play croquet out there!”

12. “There are only murderers in this room! Michael! Open your eyes! This is the life we chose, the life we lead. And there is only one guarantee: none of us will see heaven.”

13. “I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.”

14. “Yeah, thanks. Took the restrictor plate off to give the Red Dragon a little more juice. But it's not exactly street legal, so keep it on the down low.”

15. “It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.”

16. “You think I got kicked out because of just the aquarium? Nah, it was the handjob. And you know what else? It was worth it.”

17. “There's an important phrase that we use here, and think it's time that you all learned it. Act as if. You understand what that means? Act as if you are the fucking President of this firm. Act as if you got a 9" cock. Okay? Act as if.”

18. “I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.”

19. “All you got to do is use your instincts. How do you think a lion knows to tackle a gazelle? It's written, it's a code written in his DNA, says, "tackle the gazelle." And believe it or not, in every man there's a code written that says, "tackle drunk bitches."

20. “Hold on! No fucking way! You fuckin' notice this? I got fuckin' shot! I got fuckin' shot in the face! I went and got the fuckin' money; I got shot fuckin' picking it up. I've been up for thirty-six fucking hours! I'm taking' that fuckin' car! That fucker's mine! You fucking asshole!”

No comments: